Where: Hall A
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 17:30
As part of the Embedded Vision Summit, we’re delighted to have this workshop by Intel® for developers looking for computer vision optimization techniques and who have a basic understanding of deep learning and machine learning techniques.
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Badge pickup with coffee and pastries starts at 8:00 am.
Join us for one-day hands-on workshop, where Intel will take you through a basic computer vision workflow using the latest Intel technologies and the OpenVINO™ toolkit including support for deep learning algorithms that help accelerate smart video applications. You will learn how to utilize Intel external accelerators and tools to help you identify the best hardware configuration for your needs.
- Smart Video/Computer Vision Tools Overview – We will present an overview of the tools provided by Intel to accelerate your computer vision application.
- End-to-End Object Detection – Presentation and a hands-on lab on an object detection example using a deep learning model. We will infer the model on different hardware with command line options to showcase the unified API (CPU, integrated GPU).
- Movidius NCS2 with Hands-on Lab – Hands-on lab of offloading the inference of the deep learning model for the object detection example on Movidius NCS2.
- Who will benefit: Computer vision developers with a basic understanding of machine learning and deep learning techniques who would like to learn optimization and acceleration techniques for industrial, medical, smart city, and smart retail applications.
What you will gain:
- Overview and application of Intel computer vision technologies.
- Understanding of deep learning development using a pre-trained model.
Workshop Sponsor: Intel
Workshop registration is subject to approval by the sponsor.